December 11th will be the last New Moon of 2015. What a year. It has been a roller-coaster ride of emotions with so many lessons to fill up at least 3 decent sized journals. It has been a year of releasing a lot of emotional baggage that needed to be dropped years ago from childhood. This has been a year of trying to understand my current patterns that held me back from my true self and potential. A year of self-improvement, spiritual growth and having compassion for myself, especially when I was going through the darkness with my ego self.
From all these lessons I have learned in 2015, I am so excited to perform the last New Moon ceremony for this year!!! New Moons are about new beginnings, new phases, new intentions and I am ready to allow more inner peace, awareness, compassion and joy into my life.
The reason why I do these ceremonies for myself is to stay on track each month so I know what to focus on. It helps me reflect on my life and the direction that it is going. It allows me to deeply connect to Spirit so I can hear the guidance. Most importantly, it is very nourishing for my Soul. Below are steps that I will take for this New Moon ceremony and I invite you to follow the steps below if it resonates with you.
STEPS FOR NEW MOON INTENTIONS
1. On the night of the New Moon, go to your sacred space in your home wherever
it may be. If you have an altar, decorate it with your favorite crystals, statues, flowers...etc. Light some candles. Smudge the room or burn some incense. Set the mood.
2. Have a journal/blank sheets of paper and a pen close by.
3. Sit comfortably on the floor cross-legged or on a chair with your feet planted to the floor. Close your eyes, put your hands into prayer pose and slowly start to inhale deeply and exhale deeply.
4. Call in you Angels and Guides. Here is a prayer that I use:
Dear God, Archangels, Ascended Masters and Guides,
Thank you for being here with me tonight as I write my New Moon intentions. I'm in deep gratitude for your guidance and love as I transition into the new phase of my life into 2016. Thank you for blessing me with your positive energy and light and allowing me to manifest beautiful new beginnings for the highest good of all. Amen.
5. With your eyes still closed, gently place your hands on your lap, palms facing either up or down. Keep on inhaling deeply and exhaling deeply as you focus on your third-eye. Gently clear your mind and listen to your breath. Relax. Let go. Release. Do this for 1 - 3 minutes.
6. Place both of your hands on your heart. Breathe into your heart as you feel your chest expand, breath all the way out feeling your hand sink into your heart. Feel the gentle communication and fluidity of your hand to heart connection. Feel your love. Do this for 1 - 3 minutes (or until you deeply feel your heart and hands embracing each other).
7. Next you will want to connect to the energy of the New Moon by extending your heart to the moon's heart. Visualize a soft pink light or golden light going towards the moon. Once you find that connection, send the moon gentle love as the moon sends you love back. Keep breathing deeply. Meditate. Relax. Keep your mind as clear as you feel the Moon. Do this for for a few more minutes and when you are ready, gently open your eyes and feel how relaxed you are. Beautiful.
8. After your mediation, write in your journal or on a separate sheet of paper your new intentions for this month. It is best to write in the present tense as if it's already happening in the moment. It is also important to FEEL your intentions. Like attracts like so it is important to vibrate at that level first for it to manifest.
9. Once you are done with your list, take your journal or piece of paper and hold it to your heart with both hands. Visualize golden light radiating from your heart into your list of new intentions. Then send that golden light to the New Moon. Breathe in and out a few times. Your intentions are set. Now let them go.
Thank the Moon, the Stars, the Heavens.
Thank God, the Archangels, Ascended Masters and Spirit Guides for being present during this ritual.
Be in deep gratitude for your life and for all the blessings you are surrounded with. Enjoy the present moment.
Fall in love with yourself.
Much love and Happy New Moon intentions.